Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Monday, June 11, 2012

Miles of Smiles


Ok, here is a pose pack that I made because, I need some smiles in my game.   These ARE NOT LIST COMPATIBLE.   THESE ARE FOR CLOSE UP PICTURES ONLY!!!!!  I did not take the time to work on the body.  Also pose 3 will look really weird with the lip-slider.  I know, I tried it to take the pictures.

Again feel free to use these, just give me the credit.



a_smile01
a_smile02
a_smile03
a_smile04
a_smile05
a_smile06

No comments:

Post a Comment