Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Odd Storyteller Poses


Here is a pose pack I am calling "Odd Storyteller poses".

This is NOT a list pack.  You have to type them into the pose player under "pose by name".

This is my very first.  I am excited and have several Ideas.

There is one person who I want to Thank, Kate, you knew it was coming.  So thank you so much for your help and tutorials.  You are awesome.

 The reason pose number 2 has a longer file name is because when I was making it, I forgot what I was doing.
 For pose number 3 you need to either use Nraas' Debug enabler or the pose player add on to move them down.  I forgot to move the mesh down.  Sue me.




a_pg01
a_pg_02
a_pg03
a_pg04













No comments:

Post a Comment