Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another Sneaky Peeky

Here's a sneak peeky at my next pose pack and my next stage.  

The Stage will be a part of a "carnival/fair".

And Now for the poses (Massage anyone)





That feels so good!!!  Wish my husband would do this.  Anyway I will be doing four more poses.
 

6 comments:

  1. Yay, the massage poses look yummy!

    And the stage is looking awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa, I was going to do basketball but I want to practice some more on my couple poses. Because I am going to need some.

    The stage right now just looks like that, but when it is finished, It will look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the massage looks awesome! I can't wait to see the others in this set! I need this so bad too! **Excited**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I will be doing one laying down and one at the computer. I wanted something a little different from my norm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!! So excited for these. I hate the limited animations on massages in game so these are great. Can't wait to download them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jazen, I am excited to finish them. In fact I am going to make dinner and then go to work.

    ReplyDelete