Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stadium / Stage # 4

Here it is finally....












And the video with lots of pictures..........









Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. This is very nice, thanks for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I still have to watch the video with more picture but I pretty much love it! Thank you, I was needing something like this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome!! I am making another one. I try to do a stage and a pose pack.

    ReplyDelete