Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Thursday, April 11, 2013

Next Stage and Pose Sneek Peak

Here is the next stage and the poses......................

This will be another concert stage.  





These poses were extremely hard for me to make.  Only because I am such a perfectionist.  I had to redo two.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh next stage looks like it will be great! :o
    And can't wait to see your poses, being a perfectionist makes it longer but the result is way better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am still working on both unfortunately. I have been really busy!!

    ReplyDelete