Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Monday, June 17, 2013

Seagram Arena (Concert Stage #5)

I give you Seagram Arena.  I have worked on this for months.  I have added the library file this time.  I took a lot of time on the audience as you will soon see.  Please remember to add the library file to your library file.  Ok that should do it.



The bleachers are from cloudwalker sims.  Here are some more pictures in my video.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrctRfPx9bo






Download library file
Thanks for looking let me know whatcha think!!


6 comments:

  1. You make the nicest stadiums! I've used two of your others and this one is just amazing! I can tell that you really worked hard on it.

    Thank you for the library file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daisies!! I am so glad , I will have to look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May i ask what is the 'Library File'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a file that is where all of your houses, lots and sims are that you created. When it ask if you would like to save it to the library that is what it is talking about.

    ReplyDelete