Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Quick Take a picture!

This is a request posepack and I am in love with it.
I want it to be perfect so it took me a little longer.
Yes it is pose list compatible, you need to use the re-sizer for babies.  Also you will notice that I used p_ that is for toddlers and a_ that is used for adults.  Anyway here is the yummies......................


p_kdskiddos01



p_kdskiddos02



p_kdskiddos03



p_kdskiddos04



a_kdskiddos05


 
 
p_kdskiddos06



a_kdskiddos07




p_kdskiddos08




p_kdskiddos09 and p_kdskiddos10


                                                        Download


Thanks for looking, tell me whatcha think!

4 comments: