Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hospital Love Poses (Simprov Poses)

Requested by 11daisies. This pose pair shows a loving hospital scene. Due to several complications with my software, this pose is not 100% the way I wanted it to be, however, I am satisfied with the results, and at some point you just have to realize that it is good enough. *Shudders* I hate saying that. Anywho, I present to you: Hospital Love Pose Pair.
Download





No comments:

Post a Comment