Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Saturday, January 11, 2014

Red Carpet Poses (Simprov Poses)

This one is my personal favorite.  Genoandkiddo is me.  This started it all for me.  Thanks again Kate.

Requested by Genoandkiddo, this pack contains 4 poses, 2 female and 2 male. The request was for red carpet couples who looked awkward/unhappy in front of all of the cameras.
Note: The pictures are not the best for these, but my tester sims are very skinny so the poses don’t work perfectly on them, but they work well on normal sized sims.
Download





No comments:

Post a Comment