Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Simprov Poses

Here is a little heads up for those that don't know Artistkate is closing her website, the end of the Month. But and this is a big but................... She has given me permission to host her creations here.  I will be working to transfer all of her creations.  I just don't want one of the best tutorials to go to waste.  Just in case there is someone who is just getting into The Sims 3.   Thanks for you patience.

PS.  I am also working on several different poses.  Some include props and some are just plain fun.

Dream Big my Dreamers.................

PG

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you'll be hosting her creations and tutorials. I learned how to pose using her tutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too and I don't want any of her poses to go down the drains. When we both know that they are hard to make. I just wish other sites would start hosting. I feel as though some great artist are getting shafted.

    ReplyDelete