Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Saturday, January 11, 2014

Yoga Pose Pack Two (Simprov Poses)

Due to the high request for yoga poses I bring you: Yoga Pose Pack Two!
Four more of the more commonly seen yoga poses including:
Yoga #5 – Downward Facing Dog The side view of this pose shows a distorted arm, however, a slightly angled view appears normal. This is not something that can be fixed, Sims are just not meant to do yoga.
Yoga #6 – Crow Pose
Yoga #7 – Standing Angle Konasana Pose. The hand in the air is supposed to face forward, but it distorted the shoulder too much, so I left it sideways. I’d rather have small flaws than major joint issues. That’s just my opinion.
Yoga #8 – Cobra Pose

Download




No comments:

Post a Comment