Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Monday, September 8, 2014

Kiddo's Simfest

This is my first world.  I only created it for the SimsWorldTV.  So we can have a place to take videos of our performances.





Everything you need is included in the file.



This is an exclusive and will be available on a later date!!



If you have any questions let me know.

My video is also here

6 comments:

  1. thank you for making this and sharing it with us :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cool if you make it available for download I know I would definitely be proud to have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will make it available soon! I had to remake it and then SimsTV wants to use it first then I can upload it here. Thanks Nele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome thats so exciting for you, SimsTV wow, you are very talented :) I have several of your poses and one of your lots already and am keeping an eye on you ;) Keep up the good work Kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete