Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Monday, August 27, 2012

Bad News is never easy....

Bad News Pose pack by request for Jazen, So I guess I should tell you it is NOT pose list compatible, you DO need to type in the code.  







a_news01
a_news02
a_news03
a_news04
a_news05
a_news06


18 comments:

  1. most awesome!!! Thanks for doing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Paula! I know I will use these. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I am so glad. I have been thinking a little more on the Bromance poses. I think I might do another pack, but after I do a few more singing and basketball.

      Delete
  3. Good for storytellers. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is my goal. I want to make some for storytellers.

      Delete
  4. These are really good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Daisies!!! Your Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful, especially 03 and 04. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just coming across these! They look great!

    ReplyDelete