Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Sunday, September 9, 2012

In the Hospital

These were a request from Daisies.  I hope this is what you were wanting.  NO THEY ARE NOT LIST COMPATIBLE.  You have to type the codes in.  You will need the poseplayer.   Ok, without further a do........










 a_hosp01
a_hosp02
a_hosp03
a_hosp04
a_hosp05
a_hosp06
a_hosp07






13 comments:

  1. awesome! These will be very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Great job I love these and will definitely need these! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice... I bet you will see these all over the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much! :) The Sims in my story seem to spend a lot of time in the hospital. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome, I totally enjoyed making them. If you need anything else let me know. I wish we could find someone to make cast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "No they are not list compatible" Bye Felicia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. kimscuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen these poses on other sites. People say they don't know where they came from. I'm glad I finally found the source! Nice poses!

    ReplyDelete