Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sneak Peek

Ok so I took a little break from writing, posing and making video's so I could spend the Holiday with my daughters and my husband.  But with the new week coming, I decided to start back up!!  I will also be making a new stage.  Anyways, this will be the last set in the Wedding Ceremony, but here is a sneak peek:  


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, I hope you enjoyed some family time~ And can't wait to see your new pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kilhian. I did have enjoy it. I only have a few more years and then they will be out of the house.

    ReplyDelete