Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wedding Pack 2 "The Ceremony Part 1"

This has been a few weeks in the making.  I started this out with the intention of doing the entire ceremony.  But then I got to thinking, what if the Sims are Jewish, so I threw one in.  I will finish the ceremony.  Ok, here comes the normal stuff, YES, THIS IS POSE LIST COMPATIBLE.  YES, YOU NEED THE POSE PLAYER. YES, YOU NEED THE TOPSY TURVY OMSP.   Please don't ask me where I got the stuff, you can use any flower.  But I will tell you where I got the kneel pew Here .
















a_kdswed14
a_kdswed15
a_kdswed16
a_kdswed17
a_kdswed18
a_kdswed19
a_kdswed20
a_kdswed21
a_kdswed22
a_kdswed23
a_kdswed24
a_kdswed25
a_kdswed26

10 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I love it! Specially the kneeling-praying poses!

    Nicely done Kiddo! ^__^
    Beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's SO hard to find QUALITY poses and these are just so perfect. Good job! I love how realistic they are especially the facial expressions. Just... wow. Thank you for sharing! And keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I enjoyed making them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely :D I really am attracted to poses that mimic our everyday lives. Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I am too. I like model poses for certain things, but when you are telling a story you need poses like mine. Thanks ever so much Buttons for looking at my poses I hope they come in handy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice pack as always!
    I need to stop drooling on all the cool accessories I can make poses with and focus on making them more related to my story. Right now I am stuck, if I want to get next chapter out I won't have much time to create missing poses. Maybe I have attention span problem (can't remember if you say it like this).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I have been working on the next one for a month and can't seem to get it done. Now quit drooling and get to work, I want to read your story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve truly loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete