Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Sunday, January 12, 2014

Battle Poses (Simprov Poses)

Requested by Chobits. This pack has 10 poses based off of animations screens presented to me. Due to limitations on the Sim’s I had to revamp some of the poses. The requester asked for me to make a specific staff work with the poses, however most other weapons will work. A couple of the sets wouldn’t even really nee a staff there.
Anyways you can find this awesome unique staff hereIt comes in both adult and child forms and for all ages and genders. It is a bit big and clunky, but it doesn’t look to bad in the pictures.
Anyways, I really hope that you all enjoy these and I do apologize for the immense delay in my poses. I hope to get more tackled here soon. I have a rather long list and a lot of large packs to get made.


Download








No comments:

Post a Comment