Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Sunday, January 12, 2014

Wall Love Poses (Simprov Poses)

Requested by Edenzfury and Jazen, this pose pack has 4 female and 4 male poses.
These poses were made with my easy-to-pose system. Just put the loving pair on the same square on top of each other, facing the same direction, and put them in the poses! They pop right into place with little or no moving around! Enjoy!






Download


1 comment:

  1. I cannot get the above to show up in game. They are installed correctly

    ReplyDelete