Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cuddle Me Poses (Simprov Poses)

Requested partly by Jazen and partly by Edenzfury, this pack is full of sitting love sets. They are placed at ground level so you can use them on the floor, couch, bed, or where ever you feel your sims need a little bit of close time. This pack contains 4 sets of unique loving poses and can be used in several different ways. Just get creative!
Oh I almost forgot! I tried something new with this set. Poses #3-8 have been made 100% easier to use! Just place both sims, male and female, on the exact same square, facing the same direction. Then instruct them to do the poses, and they will pop right into place. Depending on the size of your sims, you may have to make a few minjor adjustments, but there should be no rotating invloved, just a slight [alt] adjustment! How easy is that!!  I know, I know, you love me for it!




Download


No comments:

Post a Comment