Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pictures!!

I am now able to create pictures.  This is going to come in handy when I need something.  I have a list of things I want to learn:  Stenciling my own shirts, making my own accessories, and making my own furniture.  I am sure it will take me a while but I am so looking forward to making new stuff.  Super excited.  I will make some more posters and let you see them soon.

As always,  Dream Big, Dreamers.

-Kiddo

No comments:

Post a Comment