Lots/ Stages

********IF YOU ARE GOING TO DOWNLOAD MY LOTS READ THIS FIRST**********

My lots are for storytellers and taking pictures ONLY!!! They are not a Showtime Venue, unless you put the stage and make it that way. IT WILL NOT WORK AS A VENUE. Thanks for looking at my "Stages". I will make some with the stage, but not right now.





Sunday, June 29, 2014

M.I.A

Hey Dreamers,

I know I have been MIA lately, but I have had to deal with graduation and working.  I am still alive and am working on two exclusive posepacks for RWN and one for my tumblr.  I am starting up the pose request again.  However I will not make any poses that harm women or children.  I will not do rated xxx poses. Sorry I am just not that person.  If you want these you need to go somewhere else.  Again I will do poses that are real life, ie cooking, cleaning and such.  Yes, I realize wife beaters are out there, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment